Currently open for business
Hello Customers in the communities where we live & work too.
Powder River Heating is currently open for business, and following ALL CDC and WHO guidelines when it comes to our team. Whether it be routine maintenance, repairs, replacements, or emergency service, we are available to serve you in your home and or business.
Every team member visiting homes will build on our current cleanliness best-practices, by wearing booties and carrying disinfectant surface wipes for frequent cleaning of hands, tools, and equipment.
What to Expect During Your Service Appointment
- When our technician arrives, they will not shake hands or make direct contact with anyone in your home. They will follow CDC recommendations and maintain 6 feet between you and them.
- Our technician will wipe down surfaces once the service has been performed.
- At this time, all invoices, receipts and other materials will be sent in a digital format via email ONLY.
- We will be asking for your email address at the time of booking and your technician will confirm your email address to assure accuracy.
Additional Sanitization Measures
Our technicians will also be following recommended cleaning & sanitization protocols:
- Disinfect tools, computers, and other equipment used after every service appointment.
- Disinfect the inside of their service vehicle at the beginning and end of each workday.
- Disinfect all office equipment including our parts shipping & receiving center each day.
As the situation with COVID-19 evolves, we will adjust plans and procedures accordingly, and will update you on any necessary changes.
We encourage our customers to take advantage of the excellent ‘health & safety’ resources provided by the CDC. For in-depth advice and the latest COVID-19 updates, please visit the CDC website www.cdc.gov.
The Management Team at Powder River Heating